For Endorsements, please contact me directly with all information regarding your past/current playing situation.
Shawn - email@example.com
I get requests and questions daily about Endorsements. They are a very tough thing and although I would love to endorse everyone, it's just not always possible. For endorsement level I am really looking for solid players and bands with maximum exposure for Anchor and also for the band/drummer themselves.
The biggest thing I am looking for is brand loyalty, not "deal" loyalty. Drummers who absolutely love the drums and what Anchor is. I want to make solid relationships and build lifelong friendships with our drummers. I call it the Anchor Family for a reason.
Sadly, an Endorsement does not mean free drums. I would love to give away drums for free, but then Anchor would be out of business very quickly. Building drums is a very time consuming process with a lot of factors involved. I am willing to put in the hard work to make a kit you will be proud of. Just need you to meet me halfway in the process. Below are the main requirements I am currently look for. If you feel you meet these and want to be a part of Anchor, please let me know! Look forward to hearing from you!
Endorsement Level :
- Established Band/Artist
- Band currently has solid exposure regionally, nationally is excellent.
- Solid touring schedule or good percentage of monthly & yearly shows booked.
(Preferably 3-4 shows monthly OR 50+ dates per year if possible)
- Large number of previous tours/shows already played.
- Label backing, unless doing extremely well as an independent band.
- Booking Agent if possible.
- Management backing if possible.
- Has at least 1-2 official recordings/releases already out.
- Band has gained other Endorsements through companies.